|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Detached Family Home
- Walking Distance to Solihull Town Centre
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Feature Fire
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom & Shower Ensuite
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
Conveniently situated within walking distance of Solihull town centre is this spacious and well presented four bedroom detached family home. Recently redecorated throughout, the property, which is available unfurnished, very briefly comprises; entrance porch, welcoming hallway, guest cloakroom, dual aspect living room with feature fire, dining room leading to a large conservatory, fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with shower en suite, three double bedrooms - two with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom with shower over the bath, garage and off road parking . The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100418018585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.