|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (169 days ago)|
- One / Two bedroom apartment
- Second room ideal for office or single bedroom
- Large lounge with high ceilings
- Huge Living Space Throughout
- Off street parking
- Walking Distance to Uxbridge Town Centre
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks
- Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station
- Recently Redecorated Bathroom
Turbervilles are delighted to present to the market this one/two bedroom property benefiting from a second room which would be ideal for an office or cot room. Set in an ideal location just minutes from the town centre of Uxbridge, local amenities and the metropolitan/Piccadilly line.
Accommodation is comprised of; a large reception room with high ceilings adding heaps of character, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a second room ideal for an office/cot room/storage, fully fitted and modern kitchen and recently redecorated bathroom.
Benefits include; double glazing throughout, Great transport links, easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks, recently redecorated bathroom, Huge living space throughout, off street parking. AVAILABLE NOW.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809016174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.