|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms- carpeted and decor neutral
- Fully fitted kitchen with space for dining table -white goods inc
- Wooden floors in hallway and rear dining/living room
- Front living room carpeted and includes 2 leather sofas in VGC
- Rear Paved Yard
- Managed 7 days a week by Mirus Property Ltd
- Cats permitted but no other animals thank you
- Non Smokers and No Housing Benefit thank you
- Separate Upstairs WC. Bathroom with overhead shower and Basin.
- EPC Rating D
An unfurnished 2 bedroom terraced home with neutral carpets and decor to front living room with 2 quality brown leather 2 seater sofas included.(can be included if the tenant wishes)
Wooden floor to hallway and rear living open plan living room/dining room (open plan as in open to stairway)
Kitchen to rear of property with white goods included (fridge freezer and washing machine).
2 double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath, basin and overhead shower.
Separate WC upstairs
Gas central heated.
Small paved patio to rear.
Cats permitted but not dogs thank you.
No Smokers and No Housing Benefit Thank you.
References will be taken at an additional fee.
Viewings call Mirus Property Ltd 01323 484802
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MR000078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.