1 bedroom flat to rent38A Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 1HG
|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (317 days ago)|
- FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH MEZZANINE DINING AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH STORAGE
- SECURE ENTRY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING COSTS INCLUDED IN RENT
- NO PARKING
- **£200 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING C
**£200 OFF 1ST MONTHS RENT**
Speirs Gumley are delighted to present this larger style one bedroom furnished apartment located on the 2nd floor of an exclusive development at 38a Bath Street. The accommodation on offer comprises a bright, open plan lounge with double length ceiling, mezzanine dining area and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge and freezer, spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and internal bathroom with white three piece suite and mains shower over bath. In addition there is secure entry and lift access, as well as heating costs included in the monthly rent. Deposit £1492.50. Council tax band E. Landlord Registration Number 451191/260/29531.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63010753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.