|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Spacious studio with dedicated reception
- Separate bathroom and kitchen
- Roof terrace
- Located on the first floor
- Close proximity to transport links
- EPC Rating = B
A spacious and recently refurbished studio apartment quietly situated at the rear of a well-maintained building in the heart of South Kensington with its own private roof terrace.
The property is approximately 0.2 miles from South Kensington Underground Station and 0.4 miles from Gloucester Road Underground Station.
Boasting a private roof terrace and dedicated entertaining reception room this studio apartment is located in the heart of South Kensington.
The apartment has been recently refurbished and is situated at the rear of a well-maintained building. It is spacious in size and benefits from separate and private kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Square Footage: 494 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63012524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CEL110282_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Chelsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.