|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (523 days ago)|
- A Lovely Ground Floor Apartment in Beautiful Detached Tudor Development
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Reception, Eat In Kitchen
- Private Terrace, Original Parquet Floors, Communal Gardens
- Situated in Excellent Location, Short Walk to Hampstead Village, Within Easy Access to the Overground/Underground Links into the City
A lovely 2 double bedroom apartment on the ground floor of this beautiful detached Tudor development with private terrace, original parquet floors in the entrance and reception area, communal gardens. The property is situated in an excellent location, a short walk to Hampstead Village and within easy access to the Overground/Underground links into the City. The apartment has been newly decorated and comprises grand reception room with doors leading directly onto the patio and communal gardens, eat in kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63012821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL160376_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.