|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (295 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 293674
Property Reference: 293674.
Superb quality first floor apartment set in well maintained grounds on the edge of the Town Centre, close to Astbury Mere Country Park and within walking distance to the recently improved West Heath Shopping Centre. Suitable for active well reliant people 65 years of age or over. Also available to people with a disability with no age stipulation.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Communal hallway with lift to first floor, Telephone entry system, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Telephone entry system. Large storage cupboard.
Lounge 3.96m x 3.05m (13'x10')
Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Television point. Telephone point.
Electric storage heater
Kitchen 2.84m x 1.96m (9'4x6'5)
A range of base and wall mounted units with roll top work surface.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric oven, hob and extractor.
Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge.
Double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 3.78m x 2.92m (12'5x9'7)
Double glazed window. Television point. Telephone point. Electric storage Heater.
Bedroom Two 2.92m x 2.87m (9'7x9'5)
Double glazed window. Television point.
Electric storage Heater.
Panelled bath with shower over. Low level WC.
Pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard
Externally the property benefits from communal gardens and communal private parking.
Council Tax Band: C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 11 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 293674
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63014854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29367409102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.