|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (290 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 316866
Property Reference: 316866.
Available to students and working people/ professional shares.
£132 per week for Single (Rooms 2 & 7)
£145 per week Double Bed
All rooms including bills (Electric, Gas, Water and HIGH speed Internet 70MB/s Download).
+++++Updated 04/12/2017+++++ Rooms 1, 3 & 4 are no longer available (5 rooms remain)
Available to move in immediately on a fixed term basis, with the tenancy end date of 31st August 2018.
This well-proportioned, semi-detached corner property has six double bedrooms and two ample-sized single bedrooms, ideally suited for students.
The property is ideally located to suit students of either Kingston or Roehampton Universities. Located within a 10 minute walk to Kingston University's Kingston Hill and Roehampton Vale Campus from which free shuttle bus connections are also available to all other Kingston University sites. You can also take K3 bus from Robin Hood Lane (Stop P)and be in
Penrhyn Campus Kingston University (Stop N)in 19 minutes.
The nearest bus stop is 40 meters away which provides transport to Roehampton University which is also reachable in 15 minutes by cycle. For your convenience there is a large ASDA supermarket and other stores within walking distance.
Each of the bedroom shave a bed (single or double according to the room size), a double wardrobe and curtains. The property boasts a conservatory and a spacious eat-in kitchen/diner which hold a breakfast bar and ample seating space and a dishwasher. There are two bathrooms providing two showers and a bath. A separate utility area includes a washing machine and tumble dryer. There are also large gardens to the front and rear of the property where there is also a sheltered bike shed to securely park your bicycles.
Bed 1: 4.42m x 3.51m
Bed 2: 2.9m x 2.29m
Bed 3: 4.8m x 3.2m
Bed 4: 4.2m x 3.2m
Bed 5: 3.66m x 2.29m
Bed 6: 3.43m x 3.12m
Bed 7: 2.74m x 2.21m
Bed 8: 3.58m x 3.35m
Conservatory: 5.4m x 2.06m
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £572.00 per month (£132.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £835.00
- 8 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 8 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 316866
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63014866.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31686604122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.