|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished, ideal for students!
- Great Location, 2 minute walk from University
- Free on site laundry facilities
- ONLY £250 deposit
- Fortnight proffessional cleaner
- Central Location, heart of student quarters
- Large Purpose built Kitchen and Communal area
- 11 month contract
- Bills inclusive including high-speed wifi
- ONLY 1 ROOM LEFT, HURRY!
AVAILABLE END OF AUGUST 2018
NEXA are delighted to present these beautifully presented rooms in the heart of the student quarters, on the doorstep of the university and within walking distance of Gunwharf Quays, Commercial Road and the local sea front.Fully refurbished rooms with each offering an ensuite shower for convenience. The Shower rooms are modern and the bedrooms are ample size containing double bed, desk, chair and storage.The Communal areas are brand new with a spacious entertaining room, space to dine and also relax in front of the TV with a large sofa to share with friends. Double ovens and sinks so that there is more than enough space for all. A communal lounge with flat screen TV to enjoy for all students and also the added bonus of on free site laundry facilities and an extra side room with a fridge and two microwaves, so plenty of kitchen space. Book yours today..Fees: £200 Inc VAT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63016261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8202389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEXA PROPERTIES, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.