|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (561 days ago)|
- Period Conversion
- One Bedroom
- Slate Tiled Bathroom
- Bespoke White Gloss Kitchen
- Bright Reception with Tree Top Views
- Close to trendy Kings Cross Area
- High Ceilings
- Camden Square Conservation Area
- Council Tax - Band D
- Closest station - Caledonian Road and Camden Road
A meticulously refurbished one bedroom period conversion apartment located within the sought-after Camden Square conservation area.
The accommodation comprises double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and exposed brickwork fireplace, contemporary bathroom with textured slate tiles. The white gloss kitchen features integrated appliances. There are high ceilings and sash windows throughout this bright and spacious property with tree top views from the reception. The property also benefits from wooden flooring throughout.
Cantelowes Road is a wide, leafy street with imposing period properties.
A step away from Kings Cross area, where you can find a selection of new restaurants, shops and outside spaces. Camden Town and Kentish Town are also accessible for popular local amenities and transport links.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63016373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000370213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.