|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Garden Office
- Overlooking Woodland
Beautifully presented family home situated in the popular village of Windlesham offering spacious open plan living backing onto woodland.
* Entrance Hall
* Living Room
* Study/Family Room
* Open Plan Dining Area
* Open Plan Family Area
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
* Further Double Bedroom
* Two Further Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Single Garage
* Garden backing onto Woodland
* Office Situated in the garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63016675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 900058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckenridge Lettings Ltd, Sunninghill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.