|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2019 (67 days ago)|
- Traditional mid-terrace cottage in a popular residential location.
- Within a short walk of Cardiff city centre.
- Un-furnished. White goods provided.
- Ground floor bathroom * 3 Bedrooms
- New gas central heating system * Enclosed low maintenance garden.
This is a newly redecorated and re-carpeted three bedroom terraced house in Roath, situated close to both Wellfield and Albany Roads and within a short distance of the city centre. This property would ideally suit a couple, family or two sharers.
The accommodation briefly comprises open plan living space and kitchen with white goods included, ground floor bathroom with shower over bath and to the upstairs are two double bedrooms and a good-sized third bedroom. Further benefits include a new central heating system, double glazing and enclosed rear garden.
Available to rent from the beginning of July at £775pcm, bond £775 - admin fees apply. Unfurnished. Managed property.
Please call Chambers Estate Agents today on 02920 522106 to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 14815551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Estate Agents, Whitchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.