|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrooms
- Situated Close to Local Amenities & Transport Link
- *** Available Early December 2016 ***
A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home which is Situated just off Squires Gate Lane. The accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, open plan dining kitchen complete with Range Cooker and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms of which both have fitted wardrobes, one single bedroom and modern fitted family bathroom. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing Throughout. Externally there is a low maintenance front garden with ample parking, a enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and complete with a tandem garage. The property is available from early December and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63020588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 137737R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.