|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (255 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 299045
Property Reference: 299045.
A beautiful newly renovated spacious 5 double bedroom end-of-terrace Victorian house boasting high ceilings is now available to rent on a per room basis in Thornton Heath (London Zone 4) from 21st November 2017 onwards.
The property is situated in a quiet street close to local amenities including(but not limited to) Thornton Heath BR train station, Croydon University Hospital, a leisure center and a choice of supermarkets.
- Great location for West Croydon shopping centers;
- Close to Thornton Heath BR Station;
- Trains go to Balham (10-minute journey), Clapham Junction (15 minute
journey), London Victoria and London Bridge (20-25-minute journey).
All deposits will be protected with The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and a certificate together with the prescribed information will be forwarded to each tenant to review and sign.
NOW LET ROOM 3: £650 pcm with £650 deposit - Massive bright double bedroom with plenty of space for additional furniture and varnished stripped wooden floors. Fully furnished with new double bed and new orthopedic (Email Removed After Let) a four-door French oak wardrobe/armoire in Louis XV style and solid wood chest of drawers in French style included, this room is perfect for the professional seeking a little more space than usual.
NOW LET ROOM 1: £625 pcm with £625 deposit - Spacious double bedroom with iron feature fire place and varnished stripped wooden floors. Fully furnished with new double bed and new orthopedic (Email Removed After Let) a four-door French oak wardrobe/armoire in Louis XV style and solid wood chest of drawers in French style included, this room is perfect for the person with taste for period features.
AVAILABLE ROOM 4: £580 pcm with £580 deposit - Fantastic superior double room with varnished stripped wooden floors and plantation style built-in white floor-to-ceiling double wardrobe. Fully furnished with new double bed and new orthopedic mattress and solid wood chest of drawers in French style.
AVAILABLE ROOM 2: £625 pcm with £625 deposit - Airy double room with varnished stripped wooden floors and triple French oak wardrobe/armoire in Louis XV style and solid wood chest of drawers in French style included. Fully furnished with double bed and orthopedic mattress.
NOW LET ROOM 5: £550 pcm with £550 deposit - Standard double room with varnished stripped wooden floors and double French oak wardrobe/armoire in Louis XV style and solid wood chest of drawers in French style included. Fully furnished with new double bed and new orthopedic mattress.
The house has the following unique features:
- Solid wooden floors throughout;
- French solid oak wardrobes and chests of drawers in all rooms;
- All rooms come with new double bed frames and new orthopedic mattresses;
- New roller blinds in every bedroom;
- New kitchen with new full-size dishwasher, a new chrome chimney hood, new electric 4 ring hob and oven;
- Separate utility is equipped with two new fridge-freezers and a new top-spec washing machine,
- New gas boiler;
-Two newly fitted modern bathrooms (one on the ground and second on the first floor);
- Two toilets;
- New 40 inch LED TV 1080p HD with HD Free view in the kitchen;
- Dining table and 4 chairs;
The 5 double bedrooms are offered by a live-out landlord with the following bills included:
- Council tax;
- Water, Gas and Electricity;
- TV licence for one TV set in the kitchen only;
- SKY unlimited broadband internet;
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £580.00 per month (£133.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £580.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 06 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 299045
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29904522102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.