|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (711 days ago)|
- Cinema Room
- Common Room with TV & Games
- Contents Insurance
- Electric Stove
- Entry Phone System
- Gas Central Heating
- Kitchen Utensils
- On-Site Laundry
Student Mundial Property ID: 2412 - Student Residence - Medium Studio - Limited View
Dual occupancy possible
Location is essential in Manchester – that’s why the residence is set in the heart of First Street. A 10-minute walk from both the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University, the residence is on the doorstep of the bustling Deansgate and Oxford Road areas. One of the most popular cities in the country, Manchester is the student capital of the north and the place to be…
Here’s a few things we know you’ll love:
- Self-contained studio apartments with en-suite shower room, fitted kitchen, double bed, study area and much more
- All-inclusive bills
- Contents insurance
- Free upgraded superfast 250Mb broadband with Wi-Fi
- 24/7 on-site staff with key fob entry
- Free daily grab and go breakfast every weekday
- Weekly cleaning service
- Kitchen pack incl. kettle, toaster, cutlery, pots and pans, crockery and more
- Bedding pack incl. duvet, pillows, pillows cases, sheets and mattress protector
- Access to on-site 24/7 gym
- Access to on-site facilities incl. movie room, study rooms, gaming areas and more
Room 1: Medium Studio - Limited View
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Mundial, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.