|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (254 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 317724
Property Reference: 317724.
A great opportunity to live in Exhall, a popular area conveniently located near Bedworth town centre, supermarkets and the M6.
- Large reception room
- Large kitchen area
- Large master bedroom
- Partly furnished
- Local convenience stores, post office and petrol station within a short walking distance
- Bus stops within a short walking distance, frequent bus services to Coventry and Nuneaton.
- Available from 09/11/2017
- No house sharers please
- No students please
- Strictly no pets please
- No DSS please
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £680.00 per month (£156.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,360.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 06 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 317724
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63052378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31772406122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.