|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Unusually large two double bedroom apartment
- Immaculate throughout
- Furnished to a high standard
- One allocated parking space
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Available end of December
An immaculately presented and extremely large two double bedroom apartment located within the popular development of Chandley wharf/Cape Court, located superbly to motorway access/networks and furnished to a high standard this property is a real gem. The property is located on the second floor and comprises; large entrance hall with storage cupboard, two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and the master having an ensuite shower room. Open plan kitchen/dining/living room with the kitchen having integrated white goods, dining table to the lounge and ample space throughout. There is a further family bathroom with bath and white suite.
To the front of the the development there is an allocated parking space with further on-road parking within the development itself.
The property is available from the end of December.
Professional sharers accepted, sorry no pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63054229.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000475570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.