|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (251 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Available from mid January
- 4th Floor with lift access
- Underground parking Included
- Juliet balcony
- Open plan Kitchen
- Easy access to the A40 (M) to Central London and nearby M25 and M40
One bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor within the popular Grand Union Village development, hence convenient for the Grand Union Village Marina, security entryphone system, communal life service, Hayes Bypass, local schools, local bus routes & local shops.
This apartment is conviniently situated only 1.2 miles away from Northolt station, 1.6 miles away from Southall Station. If you own a car, you will benefit from easy access to the A40 (M) to Central London and nearby M25 and M40.
Please get in touch if you are interested in viewing this apartment!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.