|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Brand New Upper Floor Apartment
- Ideal Location For Working professionals
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Luxurious Living
- Modern Bathroom with Ambient Lighting
- Under Floor Heating
- Available Now, Unfurnished
- EPC - TBC
Stunning brand new upper floor apartment with lift access ideally positioned in the brand new development of Commerce House in Torquay town centre. Situated at the top of the town centre this property is walking distance to a host of shops, restaurants and provides excellent transport links being equidistant between Torre and Torquay train stations, ideal fro people commuting from Exeter and beyond.
Ultra modern from top to bottom, with Porcelanosa flooring, bright open rooms, high spec appliances and well though out features this apartment comprises of; 2 spacious double bedrooms both with built in mirrored wardrobes, the master bedroom having a state of the art en-suite shower room; a substantial open plan lounge and modern fitted kitchen with hi-gloss units, glass splash backs and Nef & Miele appliances; A large bathroom which is neutrally decorated and has modern 3 piece suite with ambient strip lighting around the mirror and under the units.
The properties are fully sound proofed, insulated and have modern under floor heating as well as full double glazing throughout meaning that they are very efficient to run and comfortable to live in. We expect this apartment will be in high demand so call now to book in a viewing. Secure parking available at a monthly cost. Unfurnished and available December. EPC - TBC
Door to Storage cupboard, door to:
3.11m (10'2") excl recess x 2.77m (9'1") max
Window to side, wardrobe, double door, door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Heated towel rail.
4.37m (14'4") excl recess x 3.35m (11') max
Window to rear, Storage cupboard, sliding door, door to:
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
Window to rear, two windows to side, skylight.
Storage cupboard, heated towel rail, door.
In order to qualify for a tenancy without a guarantor the total annual income required between the tenants is a minimum of 30 times the monthly rent. If a guarantor is required the calculation is 36 times the monthly rent. The 1st months rent will need to be paid in advance of which £100 is payable up front as a reservation fee to reserve the property, this is non-refundable should you fail your referencing or pull out from renting the property. There will also be a deposit equivalent to a months rent plus £100. For properties that allow pets the deposit will usually be greater. The tenancy application fee is £150 and referencing fee (Inc. guarantors) is £100 per applicant which is also non-refundable.
Pets - No Children - No Housing Benefit - No Sharers - No Smokers - No
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8417908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.