|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (180 days ago)|
- Reduced Fees
- There is a two equally sized double bedrooms
- To the rear there is a good sized yard
- Spacious lounge to the front of the property
- Fully fitted kitchen diner
Sutton kersh are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom mid terraced property situated in the L4 area. Within close proximity to local transport links in to town this property is a short trip to the city centre with local shops and amenities.
The spacious accomodation comprises of lounge to the front of the property, fully fitted kitchen diner with range of wall and base units, integrated cooker, hob and adequate space for other appliances through to a ground floor three piece bathroom.
To the first floor there is a two equally sized double bedrooms.
To the rear there is a good sized yard.
Tthere is a two equally sized double bedrooms..
Available now for immediate move in, call Sutton Kersh on 0151 2567837.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000473469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh Lettings, West Derby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.