|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (251 days ago)|
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- SECURED ENTRANCE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE EAST CROYDON STATION
- NICELY DECORATED
- SUPERB KITCHEN & RECEPTION
- CLOSE TO CROYDON SHOPPING CENTRE
- LOCAL AMMENITIES UNDER 3 MINUTES WALK
- SHORT WALK TO WEST CROYDON OVERGROUND STATION
Amazing amazing communal area with marble flooring, potted plants and leather sofa and the concierge desk.
Large, spacious entrance area.
Two very large double bedrooms.
Exceptionally large reception room with space for dining table
Open kitchen area with breakfast bar and bright white gloss units and integrated appliances.
Modern three piece bathroom suite with shower and bath facilities.
Varnished wood flooring; allocated parking; walking distance to West Croydon Overground Station; the ver-improving Croydon shopping experience.
East Croydon mainline station also quite close.
The tramlink enables easy access lovely Beckenham and Wimbledon, SW19.
Call MANN the Lettings experts now.
Available Jan 5th 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000279701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.