|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (317 days ago)|
- Available now and ready for a January move in
- Large three bedroom property
- Modern rear kitchen
- Two seperate reception rooms
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Spacious bathroom
- Rear yard and on-street parking
- Excellent location
New to the market and ready for a January move in, this large three bedroom property is in an excellent location and will not be available for long. The property itself is being offered on an unfurnished basis and briefly comprises of the following:
- Two seperate reception rooms including front living room with neutral decoration and wooden flooring
- Rear reception room with double doors leading to the rear yard and tasteful decoration throughout
- Modern kitchen to the rear of the property with integrated oven/ hob, washing machine and wall and base units allowing plenty of cupboard space
- Three generous sized bedrooms including two large doubles with original feature fireplace and a further single room to the front of the property
- Modern bathroom with bath/ shower, wash basin and toilet
- Rear yard and on street parking
Properties to this standard do not usually stay on the market for long. Ready to move straight in to, this fantastic property is available to view now so call our team to arrange your viewing on 0151 526 0557.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000475634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.