|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Spacious Five Double Bedroom Family Home
- Newly Renovated Throughout
- Feature Fireplaces
- Large Kitchen and Dining Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Separate Shower Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Patio
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
Hindhead Property present this stunning five bedroom home situated on Plymouth Hoe. Full of character and beautifully renovated throughout, this property offers a high class of city living, comprising of entrance hallway leading to a spacious double aspect lounge and dining room with wooden shutters, feature fireplaces and patio doors onto the rear enclosed garden. The extensive classic kitchen offers a modern gas range cooker and breakfast bar as well as space for a table. Downstairs also offers a utility area and shower room. The upstairs levels offer five good size double bedrooms, two of which have feature fireplaces. The stylish family bathroom has a free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. There is a further separate shower room. To the rear of the property there is a large patio accessible by a secure garage door which can be used to park two cars and a shed. Close to local amenities, the city centre and The Hoe. Benefiting from Gas Central Heating and double glazing. Available immediately. Pets may be considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101415001274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hindhead Property, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.