|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (277 days ago)|
- Application fee £180.00 (for up to three applicants)
- Security Deposit Equal to Six Weeks Rent: £675.00
- No smokers, No pets (assistance dogs accepted)
- Current energy efficiency - F
- Council Tax Band - A
- Renewal charges apply after first lease £85.00 for 6 months, £130.00 for twelve months, Periodic Tenants £60.00 per inspection
Pleasantly appointed ground floor purpose built flat, One bedroom with fitted wardrobes, good size lounge, fitted kitchen with selected appliances, fitted bathroom with shower over bath, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, newly carpeted and decorated throughout, communal gardens and drying area and un-allocated parking. Viewing essential!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63077893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8302239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Tipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.