|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2018 (224 days ago)|
- Available NOW
- Two Bedrooms Two Bathrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Private balcony with skyline views
- Video entry-phone security
- Direct connections into Canary Wharf, Stratford and the City
- 9th floor
- Underground bike storage
LiFE Residential are delighted to bring to market this delightful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment at Yeoman Court.
Only a short walking distance to Bromley-by-Bow station tube station (District & Hammersmith & City), access to central London & the City is only a few moments away.
Located on the 5th floor, this two bedroom apartment is spacious, and also includes a spacious open-plan reception and dining room combined with a fully integrated deluxe designer kitchen; including Smeg appliances, stone worktops and all white goods. The lounge then further extends to the balcony overlooking Lime Quay Cut Canal. Also included are 2 roomy double bedrooms you can escape into after the toils of your day, heated of course with underfloor heating.
A sense of safety and security is assured with a double-secure entry system whereby only residents can be granted access to the development. Secure video entry is also installed. Residents also have access to use the underground bicycle storage, as well as communal waste disposal.
Please call 020 7476 0125, in order to register your interest and arrange a viewing. This is one apartment that is not to be missed!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.