|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Regal-London Brand New Luxury Development
- 3 Minutes Walk from Kings Cross and St Pancras Station
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Modern Bathrooms
- Fully- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Room and Terrace/ Balcony
- Designed and Furnished to High Standard
- Concierge and Gym
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is excited to present this brand new 2 bedroom/2 bathroom duplex apartment located within a secure development just off Gray's Inn Road and only a 3 minute walk away from Kings Cross Station.
The property compromises an open plan living room with a fully- fitted kitchen opening out onto a terrace, 2 double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
The property has been finished and furnished to a high standard with a modern design.
Hand Axe Yard is located off Gray's Inn Road giving you easy access to King's Cross underground and Euston and St Pancras overground stations. There is also an array of shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MAY170402_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Mayfair.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.