|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (252 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Bedsit
- Heart Of Preston City Centre
- Private Kitchen & Dining Area
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Communal Bathrooms & Utility Room
- Part Furnished
- Viewing Recommended
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer this immaculately presented first floor bedsit in the heart of Preston City Centre and close to all local amenities and travel networks. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious fully furnished bedroom and lounge area, private kitchen part furnished with microwave and fridge freezer, two communal three piece bathroom`s and utility room. The bedsit also offers a private entrance door leading to the rear of the property. On street parking is available to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality accommodation on offer.
** ALL BILLS OTHER THAN PERSONAL ELECTRICITY INCLUDED **
Working Professionals only. No pets. Single Occupancy
Bedroom and Lounge Area
Private entrance via hardwood door. UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Real flame effect electric fire with feature surround and hearth. Carpeted. Pendant light fitting. double panel radiator. TV aerial point.
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Features a range of eye and base level units in white with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Double electric oven with four ring electric hob. Part furnished with washer, fridge and microwave. Vinyl floor covering. Pendant light fitting.
5' 7'' x 8' 5'' (1.72m x 2.57m)
The communal upstairs bathroom features a three piece suite with pedestal wash basin, low flush toilet and large walk in shower. Opaque single glazed window to rear elevation. Tiled walls and flooring throughout. Pendant light fitting. Heated towel rail.
8' 9'' x 12' 8'' (2.67m x 3.88m)
The communal downstairs W.C features a low flush toilet. Tiled walls and flooring throughout. Opaque single glazed window so side elevation. Pendant light fitting.
7' 5'' x 6' 3'' (2.27m x 1.91m)
The communal downstairs bathroom features a three piece suite with pedestal wash basin, low flush toilet and large walk in shower. Tiled walls and flooring throughout. Pendant light fitting. Heated towel rail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 380959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.