|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (368 days ago)|
- Available NOW 2017/2018 Student Year
- 4 Bedroom House Share from £70pw
- 12 Minute Walk to University
- 2 Doubles Available
- Fully Furnished
- All Bills Included & Wifi
- EPC Rating: D
- *Further fees may apply see http://www.newtonfallowell.co.uk/lettingsfees/lincoln
*AVAILABLE NOW***Student Accommodation 2017/2018* *NO APPLICATION FEES* Newton Fallowell are pleased to offer this well presented, fully furnished 4 bedroom student house share, situated close to a range of local amenities and just a 12 minute walk to Lincoln University. There are currently 2 bedrooms available - 1 double en suite priced at £80pw and one double at £70pw. Every bedroom includes a bed, chair, desk and wardrobe. The property also offers a communal kitchen, living room, bathroom as well as a paved rear yard. The rent is inclusive of Gas/Water/Electricity as well as Wifi. Available for the 2017/2018 student year, deposit £250 per room, no application fees, EPC rating D. The landlord is unable to accept pets / DSS applicants. Call Newton Fallowell on 01522 516595. Open 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63095578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8422708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Lincoln .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.