|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Freshly Decorated And Newly Carpeted.
- Custom Blinds Included.
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout.
- Well Mainatained Block.
- Short Walk To Burton Road`s Bars And Metro.
- Separate Kitchen With Appliances Included.
- Sofa & Coffee Table To Be Added If Required.
- Available 01/12/2016.
- No Pets/No Dss.
- Raised Ground Floor Apartment.
A newly Carpeted and freshly decorated 1 bed flat located a short walk from Burton Road`s bars and metro stop. The flat is available 01/12/2016 and tenants will have the benefit of a separate kitchen with white goods included and a double bedroom with new bed and wardrobes. Double glazed throughout
Pictures are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanton Properties , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.