|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Award winning communal gardens and fountains
- 24 Hour concierge and on site management
- Views of the River Thames and spacious patio
- Integrated appliances and modern finish throughout
Set within Fulham's newest and most prestigious riverside development, close to Imperial Wharf London over ground station close to Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green London underground stations.
This very spacious apartment is finished to an impressive standard throughout and comprises 1 Large open plan fully fitted kitchen/reception room with a spacious balcony, 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, master with en suite shower room and a separate bathroom with shower, 1 single bedroom that can also be used an a office.
In addition the apartment has underfloor heating throughout, comfort cooling, secure underground parking for one car and a wine fridge. The development benefits from 24 hr concierge, communal outside leisure facilities including gym, badminton court and table tennis tables and expansive gardens including a maze and water features.
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site's 'Tenant Fees' page located under the Rent tab.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63106631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NEL160144_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Battersea and Nine Elms.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.