|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Rear Courtyard, EPC Rating D
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: A one bedroom ground floor flat with UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and an EPC rating D. Benefits include a modern kitchen, rear courtyard and it is close to local amenities.
Lounge: Approx 13'9'' x 12'0'', UPVC double glazed bay window to front, TV point, vertical blinds, carpet, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'5'' x 9'0'', UPVC double glazed door and window to rear, range of base and wall units with fitted worktops, integrated electric oven and hob and extractor, radiator, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 18'6'' x 11'0'',' UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, vertical blinds, carpet, boiler.
Bathroom: Approx 7'1'' x 6'3'' UPVC double glazed window to side, extractor fan, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, radiator, wood effect laminate, UPVC cladded walls, low flush w.c, hand basin.
Exterior: Enclosed rear pebble garden, gate to rear, east facing.
Council Tax: Band A.
Directions: Head east on Church St toward Elizabeth St, Turn left onto Devonshire Rd, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Warbreck Hill Rd, Turn right onto Cornwall Ave.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £140 inc vat per property is payable (£40 inc vat, per adult on application in advance)[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £40.00 inc vat].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COR54GF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.