|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (534 days ago)|
- Ideal for professionals/Student sharers
- Large 5 double bedroom townhouse
- Offered furnished
- Apartment located a few minutes walk from Mudchute dlr
- All bedrooms are large doubles
- 4 bathrooms
- Patio garden
- Available September 2017
- Good links into Canary wharf and the city via dlr and Jubilee line
Reiss-Samuels present a superb recently refurbished 5 bedroom townhouse with 3 bathrooms, and open plan living area, set in a courtyard development with parking and easy access to the Jubilee Line and DLR. This fully furnished accommodation is set over 3 floors to offer contemporary living style, . Benefits include 5 double bedrooms with Ensuite bathrooms, all recently refurbished and refitted with new appliances. Ironmongers place is a quiet townhouse complex just off Wetferry Road, close to Canary Wharf and Mudchute stations and Island Gardens station.
Canary Wharf offers fashionable retail opportunities, a 24 hour supermarket complex, and has a lively social scene with restaurants and bars to suit all tastes. All transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach, the nearest station being Mudchute (DLR), while the motorists enjoys swift access to the to the A12 and A13 and pedestrians use of the Greenwich foot tunnel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference irron. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.