|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (281 days ago)|
- Rent: £67 pppw - Available: July 2018
- 3 good sized double bedrooms
- Homely living room
- Modern beech wood kitchen
- Modern and neutral bathroom
- Double glazing throughout
- On-street parking
- Surrounded by an array of shops and cafes
- Close to local amenities
- Perfect for student and professionals
Rent: £67 pppw - Available: July 2018 - letslivehere are delighted to present this lovely three bedroom property to rent in Heaton. This property offers a homely living room leading onto a modern, beech wood kitchen. There are three good sized double bedrooms all fully furnished. There is a modern and neutral bathroom with a corner bath. The property is suited in a very popular location, with it being close to local amenities and transport links.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63116641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144000252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.