3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentChestnut Crescent, Dunipace
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Lovely condition semi detached villa
- Three bedrooms
- Bright good sized lounge
- Dining sized contemporary fitted kitchen/
- with appliances
- Shower room
- Gas central heating. Double glazing
- Available Now
- Deposit and references required
In lovely condition this three bedroom semi detached villa is situated in a very pleasant residential area. Only a few minutes drive to the M80 making this an ideal location for those travelling to Perth, Stirling, Glasgow or Edinburgh. The property will be let unfurnished. It comprises of entrance vestibule. Hallway. Good sized lounge. Dining sized fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and electric induction hob and oven. Fully tiled shower room. Three double bedrooms (all have either wardrobes or cupboard space). Gas central heating. Double glazing. Good sized enlcosed rear garden with a shed. Front garden. Driveway for 2/3 cars. Council Tax Band - B. EPC Band C.
Professionals - Yes
Pets - No
Smoker - No
Dss - No
Landlords registration number - 480054/240/06241 - LL Reg No:4856/24/6241
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.