|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Rent: £60 pppw - Available: NOW
- Stunning 6 bedroom property
- Finished to an extremely high standard
- Wall mounted TV in each bedroom
- 5 en-suite bathrooms
- Social open plan lounge/kitchen
- American fridge/freezer
- Contemporary breakfast bar
- High quality white gloss kitchen
- Ideal for students
Rent: £60 pppw - Available: NOW - letslivehere are delighted to present this stunning six bedroom property. Finished to an extremely high standard, this property offers luxurious living.
There are six deluxe double bedrooms all furnished with high end matching furniture and each bedroom has a wall mounted TV. The property comprises six bathrooms, five of which are en-suite and one bathroom is adjacent to the 1st bedroom.
The bathrooms are superb, finished with black speckled tiles and spot lights. That means a bathroom each! There is a social open plan kitchen/living room with leather sofas and a stunning white gloss kitchen. There is an american style fridge/freezer and a contemporary breakfast bar with bar stools.
The property also includes a private patio to the rear, perfect for entertaining. This property is situated in the popular area of Heaton and is ideal for students.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144000763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.