|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (578 days ago)|
- A brand newly converted first and second floor duplex apartment situated in central Milford within 0.1 of a mile of the Post Office, village stores and bus stop *
- Allocated car parking space * Entrance hallway *
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with pleasant outlook to rear *
- Brand new kitchen fitted with solid light oak work surface and breakfast bar, cream fronted shaker style cupboards and quality integrated appliances *
- Two double bedrooms * Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room *
- Brand new bathroom with window * Double glazed windows *
- Brand new electrics and gas fired central heating system to radiators *
- The A3, Milford main line railway station and Godalming town centre approx. 0.6, 0.9 and 1.8 miles respectively *
- EPC rating tbc * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
3 Ivy Lodge. A brand newly converted two bedroom FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR DUPLEX APARTMENT situated in CENTRAL MILFORD with en-suite shower room to master bedroom, brand new bathroom and superb open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room. Further features include allocated car parking space, brand new electrics and gas fired central heating system. EPC rating tbc. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Milford has a range of local village stores and amenities including a doctor's surgery, chemist, hairdressers, the renowned Squires Garden Centre and Secretts Farm Shop, a fishmonger, wine merchant, a post office, a Co-op and Tesco Express. Milford Golf Club and the renowned West Surrey Golf Club are within a short distance. Godalming, within three miles of Milford, is an historic town with a fascinating heritage, providing a wider range of shops, restaurants and leisure activities. Milford also has a range of Infant and Junior Schools as well as the popular Rodborough Secondary School and 6th Form College nearby in Godalming. There is excellent access to the A3 providing links to London and the South Coast as well as the M25 to Heathrow and Gatwick airports and a train station which has a regular service to Guildford, London Waterloo and Portsmouth.
Ivy Lodge is a select development of just three two bedroom apartments situated literally in the centre of Milford village and within 0.1 of a mile of the hairdressers, highly regarded local shops, post office and bus stop. For access to London, the main line railway station at Milford is approximately 0.9 of a mile distant or by road, the A3 is approximately 0.6 miles distant. Situated at the rear of the development, the property is particularly light and bright and offers spacious accommodation which is well proportioned throughout approaching 675 sq. ft. Key features of the first floor accommodation comprise spacious entrance hallway with stairs to first floor, lovely sitting/dining room which extends to 12'4" x 10'11" and is open plan to the brand newly fitted kitchen. The open plan kitchen is fitted with solid light oak work surfaces arranged over two walls with peninsular breakfast bar and complemented by an excellent range of cream fronted shaker...
The property has mains water, electricity, gas fired central heating and mains drainage.
Band C Current assessment for 2016/2017 - £1,522.48.
Strictly by appointment through Seymours Estate agents, 13-15 Wharf Street, Godalming, Surrey. GU7 1NN. Tel. 01483 420555.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63143744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6960264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, Godalming.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.