|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (501 days ago)|
- Living room 18 x 12 plus balcony
- Kitchen 12 x 8 washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Central heating
- Bedroom 11 x 11 fitted wardrobes
Please quote reference 28645 when enquiring about this property
Bright airy fully furnished double bedroom apartment with magnificent views in well maintained quiet block.
Comprises of a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, double chest of drawers, side table and double bed,
Living room with settees, side tables dining room table and chairs.
Separate fully equipped kitchen with lots of storage space.
The block consists of 11 floors (4 apartments to a floor) which are serviced by 2 lifts. This apartment is on the 7th floor with views of Well Street Common and the Olympic Park, Canary Wharf skyline can been seen from the balcony. Victoria Park village and park is a 2 minute walk and the bus takes 5 minutes to Mile End tube via the 277 or 425. 15 minutes to Canary Wharf, 10 minutes to Westfield Shopping Centre.
EPC - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0028645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.