|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (245 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SECURITY ENTRY DOOR SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS INCLUDING TENNIS COURTS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- FULLY FURNISHED
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO DENHAM MAINLINE STATION
- AVAILABLE JANUARY 2018
GROUND FLOOR, FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT TO RENT IN DENHAM GREEN'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER 1930s BUILDING... Carter Duthie are pleased to offer this property which is situated in the heart of Denham Green and comes with off street parking and a secluded garden outside. The property is within walking distance of local shops, restaurants and mainline railway station to Marylebone, making London only 20 minutes away. CALL CARTER DUTHIE FOR AN APPOINTMENT ON 01895 832155.
Denham is a delightful location with local shops, Public Houses and Churches as well as excellent schools. For a larger variety of shopping and recreational amenities, the close by market towns of Uxbridge and Gerrards Cross are just a short drive away where a variety of high street shops can be found. The area is also ideal for the commuter, within close proximity to the M40, M25 and M4 and direct train services in London .
Access via security entry phone system through to solid wood doors. Communal hall with stairs to upper floors.
Features a part glazed solid wood front door, ceiling light, alarm console, smoke alarm, carpet and power points.
Living Room 4.22m (13'10") x 3.66m (12'0")
Dual aspect room with feature window, feature fireplace with natural stone hearth and flanks with a wood mantle over, coving to ceiling, ceiling light with dimmer switch control, electric radiator, stripped and varnished wooden floorboards and power points.
Kitchen 2.95m (9'8") x 2.36m (7'9")
Side aspect. Range of wall mounted and base units incorporating matching drawers, roll edge work surfaces with tile splash backs and incorporating one bowl single drainer sink and monoblock tap, inset four ring electric hob with space for oven under, fridge freezer, washing machine, ceiling light, linoleum flooring and power points. Part glazed door leading to rear lobby and providing access to side and rear of property.
Bedroom One 3.96m (13'0") x 2.90m (9'6")
Dual aspect room with a feature bay window, ceiling light with dimmer switch control, wash hand basin inset into drawer storage unit, fitted wardrobe with mirror door, electric radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Two/Office 3.23m (10'7") x 2.90m (9'6")
Front aspect room presently used as a an office. Featuring a ceiling light with dimmer switch control, five spot light run on track, wall mounted shelving, radiator and power points. Floor is part carpeted and part laminate. Storage cupboard housing electricity meter and consumer unit.
Bathroom 2.24m (7'4") x 1.88m (6'2")
Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin with tile slash back, bath with shower off taps and airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder. Walls are part tiled with contemporary ceramics.
Communal ground to the front and rear as well as a resident’s tennis court and barbecue area.
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: (01895) 832155 Fax: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web-site: www.carterduthie.com
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of one and a half months rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required and there is a charge for this payable by the proposed tenant/s as follows: - Single Tenant £300, Two Tenants Sharing £400, Additional Tenants or Guarantor £100 (if required). The fee is non-returnable except in the event of the landlord rejecting the application prior to referencing.
9. No smokers. Children and pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63149071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTE1000189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.