|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185252
Property Reference: 185252.
3 Bed Flat on 2 levels with separate entrance and courtyard garden.
This light, airy three bedroom flat in Charlton slopes is arranged over 2 levels in an attractive Victorian house. Featuring a large living room with wooden floor and attic bedroom. The flat was purpose built and the entrance to the flat is self contained. There is also a private courtyard garden.
The location is perfect for commuting into London with Westcombe Park (over ground) 7 minutes away and North Greenwich tube station 15 minutes away. Close to Blackheath Standard shops, Charlton retail park and amenities and Greenwich park. Ideal for professionals.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available from 28 November 2016.
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 attic double bedroom
- Small bedroom / private study
- Large living room·
- Bathroom with bath and shower fittings
- Fitted kitchen
- Central heating throughout
- Private courtyard garden
- Wooden floors
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,275.00 per month (£294.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,275.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 28 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 185252
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63151073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18525214112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.