|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 167642
Property Reference: 167642.
A modern two bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor, located off of Greensbridge Lane, within walking distance of Halewood train station and other transport links.
The accommodation can be let on either a furnished or unfurnished basis and comprises; spacious lounge/dining room with laminate flooring and fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher, two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and tiled WC.
Electric heating, double glazing and secure private parking are also supplied.
Rent is £595pcm.
Deposit is £595.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £575.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 29 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 167642
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63151124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16764215112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.