|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2017 (506 days ago)|
- Fantastic seven bedroom period house
- Well-arranged over four floors
- Bright and spacious rooms
- Generous eat-in kitchen with access to garden
- Pretty private garden
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Great location close to the town centre and Stoke Park
LONG LET. Ideally located moments from the amenities of Guildford town centre, this fantastic seven bedroom house is bright and spacious and benefits from its superb garden and off-street parking.
Stoke Road is within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre and only moments from Stoke Park and Spectrum Leisure Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.