|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (508 days ago)|
- Lovely recently refurb flat
- Two bedrooms
- Rear aspect lounge with doors to garden
- Fitted kitchen
- Tiled bathroom
- Two off street parking spaces
- Private rear garden
- Close to village shops
- Under one mile to main line station
- Close to schools
A lovely two bedroom ground floor maisonette offered in good decorative order following a recent refurb. There is a modern fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom and a lovely rear aspect lounge with patio doors direct on to the private garden. Outside there are two parking spaces to the front and a private south east facing rear garden. The flat is close to a variety of shops in the village and there is a main line station at West Byfleet which is just under one mile away. West Byfleet also has a variety of shops, restaurants and a Waitrose. Access to the M25/A3 can be gained at either Chertsey or Ripley.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63165038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Surrey Lettings, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.