|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (224 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 320410
Property Reference: 320410.
Bright and spacious duplex apartment in town centre and close to railway station.
Can be used as 3 bedroom (2 doubles, 1 good sized single) accommodation or 2 bedroom with an additional reception room.
Recently converted property. Includes fridge, freezer, cooker, hob and washing machine.
Attractive bathroom with shower over bath.
Gas central heating.
Permit parking on road outside - currently £25 per annum, or one off road space for small/medium car.
3 residents permitted but preferably not 3 adults.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 320410
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32041014122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.