|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (276 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Ideal For Investors & First Time Buyers
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Large Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION IN BLACKPOOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer To Let this spacious and modern three bedroom mid terrace family home situated in a popular residential location in Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 422892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Freckleton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.