|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (179 days ago)|
- REDUCED RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH
- First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Two Double bedrooms with En-Suite
- Brand New Renovation
- City Centre Location
Available Now! Duplex Top Floor Apartment Newly renovated to a high standard with double bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms this property would be ideal for working professionals. The apartment on the 1st floor has two double bedrooms woth ensuites with staircase leading to the second floor where you will find a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen with intergrated cooker and hob. Call us now to book your viewing!
In brief the property comprises of the following
Secure communal entrance
Stairs to 1st Floor
Two double bedrooms both with En-Suite Bathrooms
Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen with fitted cooker and has hob with overhead extractor
Permit Parking to the front of the property
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000476733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.