|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2017 (501 days ago)|
- £3600 per month.
- Water, gas & electric included
- Laundry room with washer and drier.
- Equal sized bedrooms.
- Modern finish.
- 50" wall mounted lounge TV.
- Available 1st July 2017.
- 1/2 rent July and 3/4 rent August.
Are you a group of 10 who have left it too late ? or maybe a smaller group but can find some friends !? Lettings Angels have got just the thing - a brand newly refurbished 10 bedroom, 4 bathroom student house situated on Cathays Terrace, a top location for Cardiff Students. We are open to two separate groups coming together to take this fantastic 10 bed. The photos dont show a new flat screen wall mounted TV in the living room. *Finished photos coming soon*
** PLEASE NOTE **
£283.33 per person per month is based on a 12 month contract.
As there is NO summer rent to pay on this property we can only offer a 10 month tenancy which equals £340 per person per month INCLUDING water, gas and electric. This is still fantastic value!!
No rent for July and August saves you £6800 as a group. We know students love great deals!
Lettings Angels are delighted to offer this brand new student only house share - 10 bedroom, 4 bathroom property, from the 1st of September. NO SUMMER RENT!
This spacious property is split across 2 floors and includes a brand new well equipped modern kitchen that includes a fridge, two gas ovens with 8 gas hobs in total - plenty of room for cooking, a washing machine and comfortable living room area with a huge corner sofa for everyone to cwtch up on!
Each bedroom varies in size but all contain a lock for security, 3/4 bed frame, mattress, wardrobe, desk, chair and shelving. - what more could a student need?
The house also has access to its own private rear garden, spacious and paved ideal for storage as well as a great communal area for the summer!
Located on Cathays Terrace, this property is situated in a popular spot for students across all 3 of Cardiff's Universities. It's also a short distance from the City Centre and local transport facilities. For more detailed info see below:
Cardiff University Main Building - 0.8 miles away
Cardiff Student's Union - 0.6 miles away
Cardiff Met. University Llandaff Campus - 1.6 miles away
Cardiff Met. University Cyncoed Campus - 1.5 miles away
Cardiff City Centre - 1.0 mile away
Cardiff Central Train Station - 1.7 miles away
Cathays Train Station - 0.6 miles away
There is no parking with the property, although there is on street permit parking. Permits can be applied for by phoning Cardiff Council on 02920872087. Charges are as follows:
1st resident permit: £7.50
2nd resident permit: £30
Visitor permit as well as resident: £30
Visitor permit only: £7.50
This spacious property is available 1st September 2017, until 30th June 2018. This deposit amount will be £3,400 split between all tenants along with a £48 DPS admin fee.
In order to move in to this property prospective tenants will have to undergo Lettings Angels referencing checks, this includes providing the following:
- A complete Lettings Angels application form
- A copy of your official ID
- Proof that you are a student and will be for the duration of the tenancy
- A recent official document sent to you within the last 3 months
- A UK guarantor who can demonstrate that he/she earns over £18,000 per year - (If you don’t have a guarantor, other options are available)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lettings Angels, Roath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.