|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2017 (273 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 320569
Property Reference: 320569.
This advert is for one bedroom flat on ground floor with private Patio and car park. This flat is in Private Resident building and not in a council building. It comes with
1 Study Room
1 Car parking + Private Patio.
There is a big green area for residents use at the front of this flat door entrance.
There is a very big Hornfair park at the back of this building.
This flat is larger than average 1 bedroom apartment 522Sq feet with secured gated building with double glazed windows and central gas heating. The property is in Greenwich Heights on Master Gunner Place, SE18. It is available both as furnished/unfurnished. Flat is within 5 min walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolwich. The bus stop is in front of flat and there is a direct bus service to below train stations.
NorthGreenwich- 486, 161
There is allocated parking space for one car.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,050.00 per month (£242.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 320569
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32056914122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.