|Added on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Set within a superb modern development
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged over the third floor
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Boasts charming private balcony
- Bright reception room with access to balcony
- Offers well equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms (one en suite),
LONG LET. Set within a modern development moments from transport links and amenities, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition, offering ample living space, double bedrooms and a private balcony.
Choumert Road is well located for a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer along nearby Rye Lane. Local transport links include Peckham Rye Station (National Rail).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63178453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Peckham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.