|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Student Flat Share for £116pppw
- Convenient for Universities
- 2 Doubles Available
- All Bills Included & Wifi
- Fully Furnished
- Available 2017/2018 Student Year
*Student Accommodation 2017/2018 ? NO APPLICATION FEES* Your Home Lettings are delighted to offer this well presented, fully furnished 2 bedroom student flat share, situated close to a range of local amenities and just a short walk to Lincoln University / BG University. The property offers 2 double bedrooms, each priced at £116pppw. Every bedroom includes a bed, chair, desk, chest of drawers and wardrobe, with one bedroom including a study area. The property also offers a communal kitchen, living room, bathroom and back garden. The rent is inclusive of Gas/Water/Electricity (subject to a fair usage allowance of £48 per person pcm) as well as Wifi. Available for the 2017/2018 student year, deposit £250 per room, no application fees, EPC rating TBC. The landlord is unable to accept pets / DSS applicants. Call Your Home Lettings on 01522 620510 or email email@example.com. Open 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63183278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7190331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Home, Lincoln .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.