|Added on Rightmove:||28 February 2018 (170 days ago)|
- Incredible Master Bedroom Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen-Living Room
- Split Over Two Levels
- Only 12 Months Old
- Close To Askew Village And Amenities
- Modern And Contemporary Throughout
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating C
This gorgeous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is only 12 months old since its complete refurbishment.
It is perfect for a professional couple or individual, looking for high quality, low maintenance, accommodation, with a combination of traditional period styling but a contemporary finish.
Set over two floors, and the top two floors at that, the highlights include the incredible master suite occupying the entire top floor, the open plan living space, and the quality of finish throughout.
The accommodation comprises:-
- open plan kitchen-reception room with natural dining area set within the bay window, and lots of natural light
- the kitchen is fully integrated with Bosch dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge freezer, and microwave.
- family shower room, with walk in shower
- luxurious master bedroom suite (13'10" x 11'6") with four piece en suite, walk-in dressing area, double Juliet balcony, and lots of natural light from both North and South facing windows.
- second double bedroom, undoubtedly smaller than the very generous master, currently used as a study / guest room.
Askew Crescent is conveniently located just minutes walk from Askew Village, where the array of independent cafes, shops and retailers is eclectic and charming.
Transport wise, the connections within 1 mile are incredible.
To the East - Shepherds Bush Market is less than 1 mile away, and allows access to the Circle Line and the Hammersmith & City Line.
To the South - Stamford Brook is also less than 1 mile in the South direction, which is on the District Line.
To the North - still under 1 mile away, you can access the Central Line, from East Acton station.
To the West - Acton Central is 1 mile away, and gets you onto the London Overground network.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ASR170027_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Shepherd's Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.